Located in Rolesville, NC, this senior care home is convenient to Wake Forest, North Raleigh, Louisburg, and the surrounding areas. This property is also convenient to 401 and I-540.
This home was built to our specifications with the elderly in mind. It features wide hallways and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers, bathrooms with roll-in showers, and a fire sprinkler and fire alarm system to accommodate non-ambulatory clients. It also features large front and back yards and patios at both the front and the back for outdoor relaxation. This senior care home has four single-occupancy rooms, one double-occupancy room, and four full bathrooms!
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Nurses on staff providing weekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)