Avendelle at Lazy River is located in Raleigh, NC (just off of New Hope Road close to New Bern Avenue), and is an elderly care home positioned in a peaceful, upscale neighborhood. This is a private-pay residence focusing exclusively on assisted living provided by an expert staff.
The home is convenient to both I-440 and I-540, as well as multiple shopping centers and restaurants, a bonus for residents and their families. This home features spacious, sunlit rooms, large showers, and a fenced-in back patio that’s perfect for relaxing in the evenings. Residents here enjoy the one-on-one attention they’re able to receive from caregivers.
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Visiting physicians via Doctors Making Housecalls
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)
- Emergency Backup Generator
- Fire Sprinkler System