Located within Apex, NC, Avendelle at Shepherds Vineyard is a new Avendelle senior care home. As one of the fastest-growing and top-rated towns in North Carolina. Apex is known for its southern charm, tranquility, and safety, and this home’s neighborhood is no different. Our residents here love the beauty of the surrounding community while being in close proximity to the conveniences of nearby Raleigh.
Residents at Shepherds Vineyard benefit from spacious common areas and also have the option of private or shared bedrooms and a quiet, peaceful backyard. Passionate caregivers encourage activities and provide one-on-one attention around the clock.
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)