Located in Raleigh, NC in the Waterford Landing subdivision (just off of North Rogers Lane close to New Bern Avenue), Avendelle at Waterford Landing is a senior care home located in a quiet, upscale, and most importantly, safe neighborhood. This home is a private-pay home, focusing exclusively on quality elder care provided by knowledgeable caregivers.
The home is convenient to both I-440 and I-540, as well as multiple shopping centers and restaurants. This home features a large deck and a large backyard, perfect for socializing with residents and families and outdoor activities.
This location underwent a complete renovation and was finished in the summer of 2018.
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Nurses on staff providing weekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)
- Completely renovated in 2018