Located in Raleigh, NC in the Wyckford subdivision (just off of New Hope Road close to New Bern Avenue), Avendelle at Wyckford is an elderly care home located in a quiet, upscale, and most importantly, safe, neighborhood. Avendelle at Wyckford is a private-pay home focusing exclusively in elder care.
The home is convenient to both I-440 and I-540, as well as multiple preferred shopping centers and restaurants. This home features a large deck and a sunroom for lounging or watching TV. Residents here enjoy the social atmosphere the home’s layout offers. This location has also earned a four-star rating by the North Carolina Division of Human Service Regulation.
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Nurses on staff providing weekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)