The Avendelle on Tryon assisted living home is located in Cary, NC, a town voted one of America’s top places to live due to its low crime rate, friendliness, and high standard of living. Residents will feel right at home in this cozy location.
Our Tryon seniors benefit from a generous amount of space and privacy here, in addition to one-on-one care. This elderly care home is convenient to Interstate 40, as well as the area’s distinguished medical facilities and top care providers. Residents and their families can also find restaurants and major conveniences just minutes away.
Amenities & Information
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Nurses on staff providing weekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Salon with manicure and pedicure chair, hair washing station, and barber chair
- Activity room
- Private bedrooms each with their own private restroom
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (we are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)
- Screened-in porch
- View a 360-degree tour by clicking this link.
6645 Tryon Road
Cary, North Carolina 27518
Administrator: Esther Cromwell